|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Snorkadile is the third alligator that can be tamed.
The Snorkadile is mostly metallic blue, with shiny blue smooth-looking scales. Its feet feature blue flippers extending from its claws. On its head it wears a comically large squarish goggles, and extending from its mouth is a long blue snorkel. Additionally, it wears a single red and beige swimsuit covering only the area just around its hind legs.
Always gets the entire beach to itself for some reason. Just lucky I guess.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Alligator tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Jungle (always found beside water).
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, but never before 1300m.
Baby Snorkadile Edit
- The Snorkadile was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Snorkadile is a play on a snorkel, which in turn is a reverse play on an alligator's ability to remain submerged underwater for a long time.
- The description plays on an alligator's fear factor.
- The Baby Snorkadile's ability where animals are 12% faster in water references snorkels and in turn swimming in water.
- The Snorkadile is one of several alligators whose name plays on a crocodile, a similar animal which is of the same order as alligators.