|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Snow Bunny is the sixth rabbit in the game, requiring the player to complete a secret mission to befriend.
The Snow Bunny resembles an Arctic Hare, with white fur. It wears a green vest and an orange shirt. Covering its face is a ski mask that has a blue lens with a black rim. On its head is a green beanie with a golden-orange furry base and pom-pom on top. Attached to its feet are a pair of yellow-green gradient skis, with black footholds.
Hopping is too mainstream.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 2 or greater.
- Ride 6 rabbits in a row, followed by every 5 rabbits ridden consecutively after that in Tundra.
- The player can ride 6, 11, 16, 21, 26... rabbits in a row but as soon as the player jumps onto another animal, 6 consecutive rabbits are required for the Snow Bunny to appear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Snow Bunny Edit
- The Snow Bunny was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Snow Bunny references a snow bunny, a slang term for a woman who skis, hence the Snow Bunny's appearance (particularly its skis) and its description.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
- The game provides a hint on how to tame the Vulture-on, which as of update 1.7.0, would disappear once the player had tamed it. The hint is "Make a habit, hopping from rabbit to rabbit."
|Arctic Hare||Anne Bunny||Chocolate Bunny||Gunny||Grass Hopper|
|Snow Bunny||Funny Bunny||Crabbit||Opera Bunny|