|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Spartan Bullwark is the seventh minotaur in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their minotaur habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Spartan Bullwark looks similar to the Minotaur, although it lacks a ring hanging from its nostrils. It wears a bronze helmet with a large red horsehair crest. It also has beige shoulder pads and tunic, with bronze gauntlets, greaves and shoes. The Spartan Bullwark carries a spear in its left hand and a circular bronze shield in its right, which features a black bull symbol with white outlines and details.
Sometimes being bull-headed is a big advantage.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 1 or greater.
- Minotaur tamed.
- Minotaur habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Spartan Bullwark Edit
- The name "Spartan Bullwark" is a combination of the words "spartan", indicating a relation to Ancient Greece, "bull", the basis for the Minotaur, and "bulwark", a term for a person or object that acts as a defence against something.
- The Spartan Bullwark's description references its combat-oriented purpose and therefore its effectiveness, playing on the phrase "bull-headed", which means 'stubborn'.
|Minotaur||Satyr||Cyclops||Minotaur Matador||Minotorious Cowboy|