Alligators are the tenth species of animal in the game, and possibly the that the player finds and obtains in Jungle. There are 8 different types of alligator. Alligators can be found when the player upgrades their ship to Jungle 1.
|Bunny Gator||Regular||> 1800m||10|
|Crookodile||Level 9||> 1800m||10|
- Wild: Alligators wait beside patches of water, and as the player comes nearer to them, they will pounce toward the player and attempt to eat them.
- When ridden: Alligators move extremely slowly, and can eat animals (bigger animals can be eaten as the player upgrades the alligator habitat). When in contact with water, alligators speed up drastically compared to their normal speed.
- When angry: Alligators buck the player up and eat them before falling asleep with a bulge in their belly.
The effectiveness of wild alligators can be reduced when the player upgrades the alligator habitat to level 3. When the player finally latches onto one, they seem like an upgrade on lions due to their effectiveness in water. Lions are still a better option though, for several cons outlined below. That being said, alligators have the ability to eat any ground-level animal when the player upgrades the habitat to level 6, and move significantly faster in water. On land, though, they are extremely slow, and combined with the fact that animals in Jungle don't appear in large packs, makes it easy for the alligator to get angry from not eating many animals, where the alligator will slow down and throw the player in the air before eating them.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Ride faster through water on alligators
- Level 2 - Allow alligators to eat other alligators
- Level 3 - When riding other animals, alligators will be slower to attack you
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from alligators
- Level 5 - Eating animals keeps alligators happy for longer
- Level 6 - Allows alligators to eat anything
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for eating other animals on alligators
- Level 8 - 2x more rare alligators in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Alligator to the stampede (Crookodile)