Ankylosauruses are the sixth species of animal available in the Jurassic island and the Space Zoo. There are 8 different types of ankylosaurus. Like all Space Zoo animals, more ankylosauruses are unlocked progressively as the player upgrades the ankylosaurus habitat. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Jurassic 4.
|Animal||Class||Level Unlocked||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Ankylosaurus||Base||Level 0||> 0m||0|
|Wreck-o-saurus||Regular||Level 2||> 200m||1|
|Stingasaurus||Regular||Level 0||> 750m||3|
|Ankylawsaurus||Regular||Level 5||> 1300m||5|
|Tankylosaurus||Regular||Level 2||> 1300m||8|
|Anglerosaurus||Secret||Level 0||> 0m||12|
|Plantylosaurus||Regular||Level 5||> 1800m||20|
|Dankylosaurus||Regular||Level 9||> 1800m||30|
- Wild: Ankylosauruses are slow but their legs move fast, as if trying to keep up with the stampede.
- When ridden: Ankylosauruses move a bit faster, and if upgraded, have a bubble that can last 1 smash.
- When angry: Ankylosauruses move their tail up and hit the player off variable distances in the direction they are facing.
Ankylosauruses are potentially useful in situations where there are a lot of animals or obstacles, as they can smash one animal or obstacle to get the player out of trouble. The player must be wary of its hit, which varies in distance due to a bug or a coding error, resulting in some hits being very short and not giving coins.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more ankylosauruses in the stampede
- Level 2 - Add two new rare ankylosauruses to the stampede (Wreck-o-saurus, Tankylosaurus)
- Level 3 - Ankylosauruses can withstand a single collision
- Level 4 - Ride for an extra 2s before an ankylosaurus gets angry
- Level 5 - Add two new rare ankylosauruses to the stampede (Ankylawsaurus, Plantylosaurus)
- Level 6 - Get bonus coins when thrown off ankylosauruses
- Level 7 - Energy drains 10% slower in the Jurassic
- Level 8 - 2x more rare ankylosauruses in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Ankylosaurus to the stampede (Dankylosaurus)