The boar is the eighth species of animal the player finds in the game, and usually the first in Jungle. There are 9 different types of boar. They are unlocked at Jungle 1.
|Wild Boar||Base||> 0m||0|
|Indian Boar||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Beautiful Boar||Regular||> 1800m||25|
|Hog Rider||Boss||> 1800m||25|
|Wild Snore||Level 9||> 1300m||10|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Boars move slowly in loose packs.
- When ridden: Boars hop up and down rapidly but move at a frustratingly slow pace.
- When angry: Boars accelerate rapidly when angry and buck at a rapid speed, making them close to uncontrollable.
Boars are not a very useful animal, as they are hard to befriend without crashing into a wall or an obstacle. They are solid money-makers, though, if the player has upgraded their habitat to level 7, as they earn per buck when angry, and they are also a decent safety animal as they move towards the player's lasso, although they do reduce the player's lasso size when ridden. They can only be ridden for a short time though, as it is easy to die from hitting obstacles and walls.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Ride for an extra 2s before a boar gets angry
- Level 2 - Ride faster through water on boars
- Level 3 - Angry boars accelerate slower
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from boars
- Level 5 - While you are in the air, boars move towards your lasso
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 1s before a boar gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while bucking on boars
- Level 8 - 2x more rare boars in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Boar to the stampede (Wild Snore)