Camels are the twenty-seventh species of animal available in the Sky Zoo, and the sixth in Outback. There are 8 different types of camel. Camels can be found beyond 1000m. They are available from Outback 4 onward, excluding the Cameleon, which can be found from Outback 5.
|Sinbad Camel||Regular||> 1500m||4|
|Humpback Camel||Level 9||> 1800m||12|
|Mystic Camel||Endangered||> 1800m||25|
- Wild: Camels slowly lumber down the stampede.
- When ridden: Camels increase speed and can stumble from small wrecks.
- When angry: Like llamas, giraffes and brontosauruses, camels lurch their neck back and sling the player forward.
Camels feel majorly underpowered in comparison to giraffes, due to lacking the same time that giraffes have before getting angry, the same lasso size and the ability to smash trees. However, they are steady, are easy to tame, and provide a decent safety option in Outback, especially due to their fire resistance.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more camels in the stampede
- Level 2 - Riding through water increases the time before camels get angry
- Level 3 - Camels can stumble and recover from minor crashes
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from camels
- Level 5 - Jumping from a camel temporarily increases lasso size by 20%
- Level 6 - Jump further from camels
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for longer jumps from camels
- Level 8 - 2x more rare camels in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Camel to the stampede (Humpback Camel)
|Sheep||Kangaroos||Drop Bears||Wombats||Emus||Camels||Flying Foxes|