Eagles are the twentieth species of animal in the game. There are 8 different types of eagle. They can be found from Mountains 4 onward, excluding the Robin Should, which can be found from Mountains 5.
|Bald Eagle||Base||> 0m||0|
|Knight Hawk||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Eaglward Scissorwings||Regular||> 500m||4|
|Count Batcula||Regular||> 1000m||12|
|Greater Eaglemoth||Regular||> 1600m||25|
|Robin Should||Secret||> 0m||8|
|Flight Attendant||Level 9||> 1000m||12|
|Regal Eagle||Endangered||> 1000m||25|
- Wild: Eagles can be found perched on tall rocks in the centre before 500m (Bald Eagle and Knight Hawk only) or perched on rocks to the side of cliffs.
- When ridden: Eagles fly majestically with smooth wing flaps.
- When angry: Eagles glide towards the ground, before swooping back to its original height, and swooping down repeatedly, always returning to its original height.
Taming new eagles, particularly rare ones at long distance, is possibly the hardest part of the game. It is imperative to be alert around cliff areas for anything that could appear. Alternatively, the player can jump onto any eagle and use the eagle to fly over the rocky areas to scout for new eagles with a better view. Eagles are good distance animals in Mountains and also provide a handy coin bonus in their swoops approximately per 1.5 swoops when angry and their ability for crates to be worth 5x more (level 7).
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more eagles in the stampede
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 1s before an eagle gets angry
- Level 3 - Swooping eagles fly steady for longer
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from eagles
- Level 5 - While riding an eagle, crates are worth 5x more
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 1s before an eagle gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for swooping on eagles
- Level 8 - 2x more rare eagles in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Eagle to the stampede (Flight Attendant)
- The eagles appear to be based more so on large birds or flying animals rather than strictly just eagles.