The elephant is the third species available to the player. There are 9 different types of elephant. They are available from Savannah 1, after the player tames the Zebra, however, this excludes the Skelephant, which can be found from Savannah 4 onwards.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|African Elephant||Base||> 0m||0|
|Earl of Phant||Regular||> 500m||3|
|Fire Hydrophant||Level 9||> 1000m||14|
|Blessing Elephant||Event||> 1000m||30|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede after the player has initially befriended it.
- Wild: Elephants appear fairly rarely and usually by themselves moving forward at a slow rate.
- When ridden: Elephants suddenly move at a rapid constant rate, and are able to smash into anything into their way if the player has upgraded the elephant habitat to level 5.
- When angry: Elephants stop and buck the player off, sending them approximately 50m in the direction that they were facing.
Elephants are good short term animals as they are simply invincible to everything except giant rocks and walls. They are most useful later on when the player is moving too fast to be able to react sufficiently as the player can simply run through without any worries.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more elephants in the stampede
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 1s before an elephant gets angry
- Level 3 - Allows elephants to smash through rocks
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from elephants
- Level 5 - Allows elephants to smash other elephants
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 1s before an elephant gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins by smashing obstacles on elephants
- Level 8 - 2x more rare elephants in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Elephant to the stampede (Fire Hydrophant)
- Elephants were released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.