Foxes are the thirty-fourth animal species that can be found in the Sky Zoo, and the sixth in Tundra. There are 8 different types of fox. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Tundra 4.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|White Fox||Base||> 0m||0|
|Faux News||Regular||> 200m||1|
|El Zorro||Regular||> 750m||4|
|Clockwork Fox||Secret||> 1800m||8|
|Jukefox||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Sunset Twinkle||Endangered||> 1300m||30|
- Wild: Foxes move at a slow pace similar to wolves.
- When ridden: Foxes are considerably faster when ridden, moving only slightly faster than seals.
- When angry: Foxes move very quickly, accelerating rapidly as the player rides one for longer.
Foxes offer almost identical attributes to wolves, including the way they run: a less agile, more laboured, pouncing movement compared to ostriches. The only real difference between wolves and foxes is that foxes do not move towards the player when they are in midair at any habitat upgrade, unlike wolves. Foxes offer the classic speed and running ability, allowing the player to run very far very quickly on a fox, although in Tundra, even with the fox habitat upgraded to level 5, ice is a problem, with the player likely to crash into an animal due to losing agility because of ice.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more foxes in the stampede
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 2s before a fox gets angry
- Level 3 - While riding a fox, crates are worth 3x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from foxes
- Level 5 - More control on ice when riding a fox
- Level 6 - At high speeds foxes will throw you clear if you crash
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while travelling at top speed on foxes
- Level 8 - 2x more rare foxes in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Fox to the stampede (Jukefox)
- Foxes were released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.