|Red Kangaroo||Base||> 0m||0|
|Ranger Roo||Regular||> 750m||4|
|Skibby Dippy Doo||Regular||> 1800m||25|
|Kan Guru||Boss||> 1800m*||25|
|Kangapoodle||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Mongol Roo||Endangered||> 1300m||25|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Kangaroos bound in a forward direction.
- When ridden: Kangaroos take a couple of short hops before finding their stride and taking long bounds.
- When angry: Kangaroos bounce very high, being immune to fire at level 6.
Kangaroos are difficult to control, which is annoying when there are many obstacles and not very useful for jumping in water when on fire as they often jump over them. They also do not give very much . Kangaroos are definitely one of the worst animals in the game, and should only be ridden when absolutely necessary, especially after 2000m. When angry, they are much more useful, being able to leap over obstacles, however, it takes a considerable amount of time for a kangaroo to get angry, during which it is likely for the player to crash. When taming kangaroos, it is essential to travel in as straight a line as possible to avoid losing control and hitting obstacles.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Kangaroos can turn while hopping
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 2s before a kangaroo gets angry
- Level 3 - Increase hop size of kangaroos
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from kangaroos
- Level 5 - Jump further from kangaroos
- Level 6 - Immune to fire when angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while kangaroos are hopping angry
- Level 8 - 2x more rare kangaroos in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Kangaroo to the stampede (Kangapoodle)
|Sheep||Kangaroos||Drop Bears||Wombats||Emus||Camels||Flying Foxes|