Lions are the seventh animal species in the game. There are 8 different types of lion. They are available from Savannah 5, and can only be found after 1000m.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Dande Lion||Regular||> 1400m||1|
|Sabretooth Lion||Regular||> 1800m||3|
|Cryin' Lion||Regular||> 2500m||30|
|Le'Ion Chef||Secret||> 1000m||14|
|Maasai Lion||Level 9||> 2200m||14|
|Nian Monster||Endangered||> 2200m||30|
- Wild: Lions run at a medium pace and eat nearby wild animals.
- When ridden: Lions run at a brisk pace and eat animals that it runs into (depending on habitat upgrade).
- When angry: Lions will buck the player straight up in the air and eat them, before promptly falling asleep.
Lions are quick, and have the ability to eat other animals. When the lion habitat is upgraded to level 5, they have the ability to eat any animal that is on ground level. This makes them useful in that they can travel a decent distance of just over 500m without any danger of dying due to hitting an animal.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more lions in the stampede
- Level 2 - Eating animals keeps lions happy for longer
- Level 3 - Allows lions to eat other lions
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from lions
- Level 5 - Allows lions to eat anything
- Level 6 - Eating animals keeps lions happy for longer
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for eating other animals on lions
- Level 8 - 2x more rare lions in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Lions to the stampede (Maasai Lion)
- Lions were released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.