The llama is the sixteenth species of animal in the Sky Zoo, and likely to be the first that the player finds and obtains in Mountains. There are 8 different types of llama. Llamas can be unlocked in Mountains 1.
|Saltwater Llama||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Pinata Llama||Regular||> 800m||4|
|Elizabethan Llama||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Hyper Light Llama||Boss||> 1800m*||25|
|Barack Obllama||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Alpaca Cracker||Endangered||> 1100m||12|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it.
- Wild: Llamas move slowly in large packs.
- When ridden: Llamas move noticeably faster than when wild.
- When angry: Llamas stop, bend back and thrust their neck forward, slinging the player a long distance in the direction in which the player was facing.
Llamas are useful mostly for their ability to not only preserve the player's lasso size, but also increase it slightly. When the player upgrades their habitat to level 3, jumps off llamas have the lasso size increased by 20%, and at level 6, llamas do not reduce lasso size. Llamas also offer steady pace and control, and travel in large groups, making them serviceable options for longer distances. It is important to be wary of when a llama gets angry; in such a case, simply aim straight forward, maximising the chance that the player will latch onto another animal.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Ride for an extra 1s before a llama gets angry
- Level 2 - Jump further from llamas
- Level 3 - Jumping from a llama temporarily increases lasso size by 20%
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from llamas
- Level 5 - Ride for an extra 1s before a llama gets angry
- Level 6 - Landing on a llama doesn't reduce your lasso size
- Level 7 - Get bonus cons for longer jumps from llamas
- Level 8 - 2x more rare llamas in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Llama to the stampede (Barack Obllama)