Moose are the twenty-first animal species that the player unlocks in the game. There are 9 different types of moose. All moose can only be found from 1000m onwards, and can be unlocked from Mountains 5.
|Alpine Moose||Base||> 1000m||0|
|Mossy Moose||Regular||> 1150m||1|
|Spruce Moose||Regular||> 1300m||4|
|Mesa Moose||Regular||> 1800m||12|
|Dark Mousse||Secret||> 1000m||15|
|Chocolate Mousse||Level 9||> 1800m||12|
|Zeus Moose||Endangered||> 1800m||25|
|Reindeer in Training||Event||> 1800m||25|
- Wild: Moose trot in a forward direction.
- When ridden: Moose trot at a faster rate, beginning with their head down, antlers prided forwards and dash lines around the antlers. If an animal or obstacle is hit, the moose immediately slows down to the original trotting pace and moves its head back up to the normal position. After 5 seconds the moose recharges its smash ability and returns to its attack position (head down). If the moose "attack position" is still on cooldown upon collision with an obstacle, the normal crash occurs.
- When angry: Moose accelerate rapidly, but still return to the original slow pace when an obstacle or animal is smashed when in the attack position before immediately speeding up more rapidly.
Moose are a good all-round animal. They are good for a short distance run due to their ability to be invulnerable which lasts until something is hit. The ability does return after a short amount of time but on an angry moose it is unlikely that it will recharge in time to be able to survive if an obstacle or animal is hit. Moose do also provide a cash bonus when smashing crates, with crates being worth 3x more (level 3), but more importantly, do not reduce the player's lasso size when the player lands on one, making them excellent for long runs too when the player utilises this and the above smashing ability as a safety mechanism.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more moose in the stampede
- Level 2 - Jump further from moose
- Level 3 - While riding a moose, crates are worth 3x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from moose
- Level 5 - Jumping from a moose temporarily increases lasso size by 10%
- Level 6 - Landing on a moose doesnt reduce your lasso size
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for smashing things on a moose
- Level 8 - 2x more rare moose in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Moose to the stampede (Chocolate Mousse)
- The level 6 habitat upgrade contains a spelling error in that "doesnt" is missing an apostrophe.