Ostriches are the fourth species of animal available in the game. There are 9 different types of ostrich. They are available from Savannah 2.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Glam Rockstrich||Regular||> 750m||3|
|Ostri Chevalier||Regular||> 1300m||14|
|Ostrich of Hearts||Regular||> 1800m||30|
|Mosstrich||Level 9||> 1300m||14|
|Kungfu Ostrich||Event||> 1300m||30|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Ostriches walk in a forward direction.
- When ridden: Ostriches speed up slightly from their wild pace.
- When angry: Ostriches accelerate dramatically, and throw the player off when they hit an obstacle smaller than the ostrich (requires level 5 habitat).
Ostriches are capable of getting the player from the start to 2000m very quickly and easily. They are easy to control and run very fast, making it an excellent distance animal. Ostriches also have benefits in that if the player hits an obstacle smaller than an ostrich, the player is thrown off and has a chance of latching onto another animal (level 5), and that they earn 3x more from crates (level 3).
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more ostriches in the stampede
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 2s before an ostrich gets angry
- Level 3 - While riding an ostrich, crates are worth 3x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from ostriches
- Level 5 - At high speeds ostriches will throw you clear if you crash
- Level 6 - Jump further from ostriches
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while travelling at top speed on ostriches
- Level 8 - 2x more rare ostriches in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Ostrich to the stampede (Mosstrich)