Owls are the thirty-third animal species in the Sky Zoo and the fifth animal species in Tundra. There are 8 different types of owls. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Tundra 3.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Snowy Owl||Base||> 0m||0|
|Horned Owl||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Barn Owl||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Robin Hoot||Regular||> 1800m||30|
|Whooodunnit||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Knight Owl||Endangered||> 1300m||30|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it.
- Wild: Owls are found flying smoothly, with long wing flaps, above the stampede, usually alone but occasionally in groups of two or three.
- When ridden: Owls fly smoothly but more rapidly than when wild.
- When angry: Owls swoop down towards the ground and remain at ground level for around one second, before flapping back up to their original height and swooping again immediately. They are able to smash most animals (small animals) from level 3.
Owls are possibly the best animal that can be ridden infinitely in the game. They can not only carry the player infinitely, but can also smash all animals excluding big animals. For this reason they are very useful for completing missions requiring animals to be smashed. Their time in the air is less than other swooping animals such as vultures percentage wise, however, their smashing ability counteracts this problem. Owls also earn four times more per crate, being useful money makers as they are more likely than not to hit a crate due to their long ground-level swoops.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more owls in the stampede
- Level 2 - While you are in the air, owls move towards your lasso
- Level 3 - Owls can smash small animals
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from owls
- Level 5 - While riding an owl, crates are worth 4x more
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 1s before an owl gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins by smashing animals on owls
- Level 8 - 2x more rare owls in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Owl to the stampede