Penguins are the twenty-ninth animal species in the Sky Zoo, and likely to be the first that the player finds in Tundra. There are 8 different types of penguins. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Tundra 1, excluding the Fairy Penguin, which can be found from Tundra 5.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Emperor Penguin||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Plague Doctor Penguin||Regular||> 750m||4|
|Pilot Penguin||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Penghis Khan||Regular||> 1800m||30|
|Fairy Penguin||Secret||> 1000m||30|
|Hockey Puckguin||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
- Wild: Penguins waddle upright slowly.
- When ridden: Penguins move faster than when wild, sliding on their belly. After the habitat is upgraded to level 5, penguins have complete control when sliding on ice.
- When angry: Penguins continue at an increasing rate, however, as time passes, the player gradually loses the ability to steer, resulting in the penguin sliding in a straight line only.
Penguins are not very useful, as they have no beneficial ability apart from control on ice, and are practically unusable when angry. They also reduce the player's lasso size. It is best to use penguins if there are no other options.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - More control on ice when riding a penguin
- Level 2 - Jump further from penguins
- Level 3 - Lose control more slowly when riding a penguin
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from penguins
- Level 5 - Ice is not slippery for penguins
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 2s before a penguin gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while travelling at top speed on penguins
- Level 8 - 2x more rare penguins in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Penguin to the stampede (Hockey Puckguin)