Phoenixes are the fifth species of animal available in Olympus, and the thirteenth in the Space Zoo. There are 8 different types of phoenix. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Olympus 3.
|Animal||Class||Level Unlocked||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Phoenix||Base||Level 0||> 0m||0|
|Corvus||Regular||Level 2||> 200m||1|
|Stymphalian Bird||Regular||Level 0||> 750m||3|
|Aetos Dios||Regular||Level 5||> 1300m||5|
|Alectryon||Regular||Level 2||> 1300m||8|
|Threenix||Secret||Level 0||> 0m||12|
|Avian Attorney||Regular||Level 5||> 1800m||20|
|Remix Phoenix||Regular||Level 9||> 1800m||30|
- Wild: Phoenixes fly slowly and appear sprinkled around the stampede.
- When ridden: Phoenixes fly quickly above other wild phoenixes.
- When angry: Phoenixes swoop down, nearing the ground on their first swoop and hovering very low above the ground on their second swoop.
Phoenixes are useful, but tough to tame. They can smash anything, but only last one hit; once the player hits an obstacle or an animal, they throw the player off. They are good distance carriers if the player thinks of them as an emu: a ground level fast running animal.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more phoenixes in the stampede
- Level 2 - Add two new rare phoenixes to the stampede (Corvus, Alectryon)
- Level 3 - Jumping from a phoenix temporarily increases lasso size by 20%
- Level 4 - Ride for an extra 2s before a phoenix gets angry
- Level 5 - Add two new rare phoenixes to the stampede (Aetos Dios, Avian Attorney)
- Level 6 - When angry, phoenixes take longer to lose height
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for smashing shrubs on phoenixes
- Level 8 - 2x more rare phoenixes the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Phoenix to the stampede (Remix Phoenix)