Polar Bears, not to be confused with bears, are the thirty-fifth animal species in the Sky Zoo, and the seventh in Tundra. There are 8 different types of polar bears. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Tundra 5, and are found past 1000m.
Polar Bears Edit
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Polar Bear||Base||> 1000m||0|
|Polo Bear||Regular||> 1300m||4|
|Solar Bear||Regular||> 1800m||12|
|Patroller Bear||Regular||> 2200m||30|
|Roller Bear||Boss||> 2200m*||30|
|Bowler Bear||Level 9||> 1800m||12|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Polar bears lumber in the stampede.
- When ridden: Polar bears start slow and can eat any animal (level 5). As they get closer to becoming angry, they speed up.
- When angry: Polar bears slow down, buck the player up and eat them.
Polar bears offer what most eating animals do, allowing the player to travel a decent distance on them before forcing the player to jump off. Polar bears are slow to begin with, but their increased speed later on when ridden is more useful and more fun to play with. Like bears, they can smash trees.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more polar bears in the stampede
- Level 2 - Eating animals keeps polar bears happy for longer
- Level 3 - Increased riding speed on polar bears
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from polar bears
- Level 5 - Allows polar bears to eat anything
- Level 6 - More control on ice when riding a polar bear
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for eating other animals on polar bears
- Level 8 - 2x more rare polar bears in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Polar Bear to the stampede