Rabbits are the thirty-second animal species in the Sky Zoo and the fourth in Tundra. There are 9 different types of rabbits. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their Sky Zoo to Tundra 2, and are found past 1000m.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Arctic Hare||Base||> 1000m||0|
|Anne Bunny||Regular||> 1200m||1|
|Chocolate Bunny||Regular||> 1500m||4|
|Grass Hopper||Regular||> 2200m||30|
|Snow Bunny||Secret||> 1000m||8|
|Funny Bunny||Level 9||> 1800m||12|
|Opera Bunny||Event||> 1800m||30|
- Wild: Rabbits hop forwards in small packs.
- When ridden: Rabbits hop similarly to when wild, although at a faster pace.
- When angry: Rabbits hop in a short-short-long pattern, jumping very high on the long hop. They move at a similar pace to when not angry.
Rabbits have no major benefit, as they reduce the player's lasso size, are difficult to control on ice, difficult to control when angry, do not move fast to carry the player a long distance quickly and do not offer any bonus when crates are smashed. The player shouldn't avoid them though, but instead, use when in dire need of a safety animal that moves slowly when at a high distance.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more rabbits in the stampede
- Level 2 - More control on ice when riding a rabbit
- Level 3 - Bucks from a rabbit push other animals away
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from rabbits
- Level 5 - Ride for an extra 2s before a rabbit gets angry
- Level 6 - Jumping from a rabbit temporarily increases lasso size by 20%
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while bucking on rabbits
- Level 8 - 2x more rare rabbits in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Rabbit to the stampede