Raptor are the second species of animal available in the Jurassic zone and the Space Zoo, and possibly the first that the player can find in the stampede. There are 8 different types of raptor. Like all Space Zoo animals, more raptors are unlocked progressively as the player upgrades the raptor habitat. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Jurassic 1.
|Animal||Class||Level Unlocked||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Velociraptor||Base||Level 0||> 0m||0|
|Feathered Raptor||Regular||Level 2||> 200m||1|
|Flossoraptor||Regular||Level 0||> 750m||3|
|Naptor||Regular||Level 5||> 1300m||5|
|Belleociraptor||Regular||Level 2||> 1300m||8|
|Philosoraptor||Secret||Level 0||> 0m||12|
|Wraptor||Regular||Level 5||> 1800m||20|
|Grim Raptor||Regular||Level 9||> 1800m||30|
- Wild: Velociraptors walk in a forward direction.
- When ridden: Velociraptors speed up slightly from their wild pace.
- When angry: Velociraptors accelerate dramatically.
Raptors are capable of getting the player from the start to 2000m very quickly and easily. They are easy to control and run very fast, making it an excellent distance animal. They also offer the ability to possibly survive following a crash.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more raptors in the stampede
- Level 2 - Add two new rare raptors to the stampede (Feathered Raptor, Belleociraptor)
- Level 3 - Ride for an extra 2s before a raptor gets angry
- Level 4 - While you are in the air, raptors move towards your lasso
- Level 5 - Add two new rare raptors to the stampede (Naptor, Wraptor)
- Level 6 - At high speeds raptors will throw you clear if you crash
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while travelling at top speeds on raptors
- Level 8 - 2x more rare raptors in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Raptor to the stampede (Grim Raptor)
- Raptors were released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017 along with Jurassic, the Space Zoo and the other species making up the first seven released in Jurassic.