|Merino Sheep||Base||> 0m||0|
|Sheep in Wolf's Clothing||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Lady Baabaa||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Little Bo Sheep||Regular||> 1800m||25|
|Conan the Baabaarian||Boss||> 1800m*||25|
|Lamburgerini||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Lambembert Cheese||Endangered||> 1300m||25|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Sheep move forwards slowly.
- When ridden: Sheep speed up only a little bit from their wild pace. At level 6 and above, sheep can push other sheep out of the way.
- When angry: Sheep buck jerkily, with small, sharp hops, at a fast speed.
Sheep are useful in that they can push other sheep when bucking at level 6, and at level 5, sheep do not reduce lasso size. They are similar to zebras in behaviour, as they can push animals of their own species and buck. A sheep's slow speed while not angry make them good companions for a short time.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Ride for an extra 2s before a sheep gets angry
- Level 2 - While in the air, sheep move towards your lasso
- Level 3 - Angry sheep buck less violently
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from sheep
- Level 5 - Landing on sheep doesn't reduce your lasso size
- Level 6 - Push over sheep out of the way when riding on sheep
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins whilst bucking on sheep
- Level 8 - 2x more rare sheep in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Sheep to the stampede (Lamburgerini)
- The level 5 habitat upgrade contains a spelling error in that "doesnt" is missing an apostrophe.
|Sheep||Kangaroos||Drop Bears||Wombats||Emus||Camels||Flying Foxes|