|Merino Sheep||Base||> 0m||0|
|Sheep in Wolf's Clothing||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Lady Baabaa||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Little Bo Sheep||Regular||> 1800m||25|
|Conan the Baabaarian||Boss||> 1800m*||25|
|Lamburgerini||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Lambembert Cheese||Endangered||> 800m||25|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it in a boss mission.
- Wild: Sheep move forwards slowly.
- When ridden: Sheep speed up only a little bit from their wild pace. At level 6 and above, sheep can push other sheep out of the way.
- When angry: Sheep buck jerkily, with small, sharp hops, at a fast speed.
Sheep are useful in that they can push other sheep away at level 6, and at level 5, sheep do not reduce lasso size. They are similar to zebras in behaviour, as they can push animals of their own species and buck. A sheep's slow speed while not angry makes them good companions for a short time. They are arguably one of the better animals in Outback.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - Ride for an extra 2s before a sheep gets angry
- Level 2 - While in the air, sheep move towards your lasso
- Level 3 - Angry sheep buck less violently
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from sheep
- Level 5 - Landing on sheep doesn't reduce your lasso size
- Level 6 - Push other sheep out of the way when riding on sheep
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins whilst bucking on sheep
- Level 8 - 2x more rare sheep in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Sheep to the stampede (Lamburgerini)
- Sheep were released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The level 5 habitat upgrade contained a spelling error in that "doesnt" was missing an apostrophe.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 21st of March.
|Sheep||Kangaroos||Drop Bears||Wombats||Emus||Camels||Flying Foxes|