Tyrannosaurus rexes are the fourth species of animal available in the Jurassic island and the Space Zoo. There are 8 different types of tyrannosaurus rex. Like all Space Zoo animals, more tyrannosaurus rexes are unlocked progressively as the player upgrades the tyrannosaurus rex habitat. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Jurassic 2.
Tyrannosaurus Rexes Edit
|Animal||Class||Level Unlocked||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Tyrannosaurus Rex||Base||Level 0||> 0m||0|
|T-Mex||Regular||Level 2||> 500m||1|
|Sea-Rex||Regular||Level 0||> 1150m||3|
|G-Rex||Regular||Level 5||> 1600m||5|
|T-Hex||Regular||Level 2||> 1600m||8|
|T-Flex||Secret||Level 0||> 0m||12|
|Tyrantosaurus Rex||Regular||Level 5||> 2200m||20|
|T-Wrecks||Regular||Level 9||> 2200m||30|
- Wild: Tyrannosaurus rexes run up behind the player at a quick pace (but slower than any running or flying animal) in an attempt to eat them. If they miss or are evaded, they slow down, although if they come into contact with the player's animal, they are eaten.
- When ridden: Tyrannosaurus rexes move about as fast as in the wild, with the ability to eat animals and smash rocks, trees and passes.
- When angry: Tyrannosaurus rexes slow down, buck the player and gobble them up, then fall asleep.
Tyrannosaurus rexes are invincible except to cliffs, walls, islands and volcanic rocks. They make good short distance carriers, although they get angry very quickly. If the player sees a tyrannosaurus rex behind them, they can move away late to dodge the bite or jump off straight ahead, as the tyrannosaurus rex’s fast pace allows it to catch up to the player's lasso, and the player can wrangle it. When riding a tyrannosaurus rex, the player is recommended to try and eat as many animals as possible to extend the time in which they can ride one.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - When riding other animals, tyrannosaurus rexes chase less aggressively
- Level 2 - Add two new rare tyrannosaurus rexes to the stampede (T-Mex, T-Hex)
- Level 3 - Energy drains 10% slower in the Jurassic
- Level 4 - Get bonus coins for eating other animals on tyrannosaurus rexes
- Level 5 - Add two new rare tyrannosaurus rexes to the stampede (G-Rex, Tyrantosaurus Rex)
- Level 6 - When riding other animals, tyrannosaurus rexes chase less aggressively
- Level 7 - Eating animals keeps tyrannosaurus rexes happy for longer
- Level 8 - 2x more rare tyrannosaurus rexes in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Tyrannosaurus Rex to the stampede (T-Wrecks)