Vultures are the sixth species of animal which the player can befriend. There are 9 different types of vulture. All are available from Savannah 4, excluding the Volture, which is available from Savannah 5.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Egyptian Vulture||Regular||> 500m||1|
|Viva Las Vulture||Regular||> 1000m||3|
|Vulture Capitalist||Regular||> 1500m||14|
|Pop Vulture||Regular||> 2000m||30|
|Dracorian||Level 9||> 1500m||14|
- Wild: Vultures perch on nests situated on rocks.
- When ridden: Vultures fly at a fast pace above the stampede.
- When angry: Vultures swoop repeatedly in an attempt to throw the player off.
Vultures are useful in that they fly over everything, although it only lasts a short time. They are also good distance fliers if the player learns how to steer while the vulture is swooping, and offer a good source of income in the fact that they earn 5x the usual amount per crate when upgraded to level 3.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more vultures in the stampede
- Level 2 - Wild vultures will perch on lower rocks
- Level 3 - While riding a vulture, crates are worth 5x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from vultures
- Level 5 - Swooping vultures fly steady for longer
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 2s before a vulture gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for swooping on vultures
- Level 8 - 2x more rare vultures in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Vulture to the stampede (Dracorian)
- Vultures were released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.