Vultures are the sixth species of animal which the player can befriend. There are 9 different types of vulture. All are available from Savannah 4, excluding the Volture, which is available from Savannah 5.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Egyptian Vulture||Regular||> 500m||1|
|Viva Las Vulture||Regular||> 1000m||3|
|Vulture Capitalist||Regular||> 1500m||14|
|Pop Vulture||Regular||> 2000m||30|
|Dracorian||Level 9||> 1500m||14|
- Wild: Vultures perch on nests situated on rocks.
- When ridden: Vultures fly at a fast pace above the stampede.
- When angry: Vultures swoop repeatedly in an attempt to throw the player off.
Vultures are useful in that they fly over everything, although it only lasts a short time. They are also good distance fliers if the player learns how to steer while the vulture is swooping, and offer a good source of income in the fact that they earn 5x the usual amount per crate when upgraded to level 3.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more vultures in the stampede
- Level 2 - Wild vultures will perch on lower rocks
- Level 3 - While riding a vulture, crates are worth 5x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from vultures
- Level 5 - Swooping vultures fly steady for longer
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 2s before a vulture gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for swooping on vultures
- Level 8 - 2x more rare vultures in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Vulture to the stampede (Dracorian)