|Gray Wolf||Base||> 0m||0|
|Fire Wolf||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Survivor Wolf||Regular||> 750m||4|
|Big Bad Wolf||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|One-eyed Wolfbeard||Boss||> 1800m*||8|
|TIME LOCKER DOG||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Thriller Wolf||Event||> 1200m||25|
* Note: All boss animals can only be found in the stampede and give XP after the player has initially befriended it.
- Wild: Wolves move slowly individually, and can have the ability to move towards the player while the player is in mid jump (level 6).
- When ridden: Wolves move at a consistent moderate pace.
- When angry: Wolves accelerate, moving very fast. The player can be thrown off if they hit an obstacle smaller than the wolf (level 5).
Wolves have several abilities making them useful. They have high speed, similar to an ostrich, however they lack the same control and jumping distance. Like an ostrich, the player can be thrown off if an obstacle is hit at level 5. Wolves also earn 3x more per crate hit, and move towards the player's lasso when the player is in mid jump (level 6).
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more wolves in the stampede
- Level 2 - While riding a wolf, crates are worth 3x more
- Level 3 - Ride for an extra 2s before a wolf gets angry
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from wolves
- Level 5 - At high speeds wolves will throw you clear if you crash
- Level 6 - While you are in the air, wolves move towards your lasso
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins while travelling at top speed on wolves
- Level 8 - 2x more rare wolves in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Wolf to the stampede (TIME LOCKER DOG)