|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Sporeolophus is the eighth type of parasaurolophus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 9.
The Sporeolophus's main body colour appears to be a dirty or off white, although its other features are what sets it apart from other parasaurolophuses. Its back, sides of its body, crest and tail are all covered by red mushroom caps which each have small white spots and are black on the underside. Its other striking feature is its trail of luminous green spores and wavy trail released from around its tail and midsection.
The alternative meat for vegetarians.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 5.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Sporeolophus Edit
- The Sporeolophus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Sporeolophus is a play on spores, which are commonly associated with the reproduction of mushrooms.
- The description plays on how vegetarians in real life consider mushrooms a substitute for meat, and how in this case, if the Sporeolophus is eaten, the predator would still be eating meat as they are eating an animal.