|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Spying Fox has matte black bones and black feet. Its torso is coloured black with a green tinge, with two shiny black boxes strapped to its waist. Its wing membrane maintains a green tinge to it, like its torso. Goggles with dark green lenses cover its eyes, and a matte black helmet that is round at the front is attached to its head.
Eyes on target. Positive ID one ripe juicy mango. Clear to engage?
- Ship upgraded to Outback 5 or greater.
- Flying Fox tamed.
- Smash an outhouse or a windmill. This can be done by the player or a wild drop bear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Spying Fox Edit
- The Spying Fox was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Spying Fox's name plays on rhyme, with "spying" rhyming with 'flying' of flying fox.
- The description reflects this play, relating to a spy reporting their mission update. It also plays on a flying fox's frugivorous diet.
- The Baby Spying Fox's ability "missions give 16% more coins" also reflects the spying theme.
- The game provides a hint on how to tame the Vulture-on, which as of update 1.7.0, would disappear once the player had tamed it. The hint is "Wouldn't it be funny to smash the dunny?"
|Flying Fox||Flying Box||Flying Foxie||Vampire Bat||Fruit Bat|
|Spying Fox||Flying Socks||Cute Bat|