|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Spying Fox has matte black bones and black feet. Its torso is coloured black with a green tinge, with two shiny black boxes strapped to its waist. Its wing membrane maintains a green tinge to it, like its torso. Goggles with dark green lenses cover its eyes, and a matte black helmet that is round at the front is attached to its head.
Eyes on target. Positive ID one ripe juicy mango. Clear to engage?
- Ship upgraded to Outback 5 or greater.
- Flying Fox tamed.
- Smash an outhouse or a windmill. This can be done by the player or a wild drop bear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Spying Fox Edit
- The Spying Fox was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The Spying Fox's name plays on rhyme, with "spying" rhyming with 'flying' of flying fox.
- The description reflects this play, relating to a spy reporting their mission update. It also plays on a flying fox's frugivorous diet.
- The Baby Spying Fox's ability "missions give 16% more coins" also reflects the spying theme.
- The game provides a hint on how to tame the Spying Fox, which as of update 1.7.0, would disappear once the player had tamed it. The hint is "Wouldn't it be funny to smash the dunny?"
|Flying Fox||Flying Box||Flying Foxie||Vampire Bat||Fruit Bat|
|Spying Fox||Flying Socks||Cute Bat|