|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Stegosawrus is coloured a blue or cool indigo colour on its body, and has a casing on its back and tail coloured with a yellow and black thick zig-zag pattern. A yellow hard hat sits on top of its head, and square goggles with thick lenses and a large reddish orange part behind it covering its eyes. On its back are circular saw blades with red centres which whirl forwards. Cutting through its tail horizontally is another saw blade, which rotates clockwise.
It came. It saw. It cut down.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 6 or greater.
- Stegosaurus tamed.
- Eat 9 shrubs while riding a single stegosaurus in Jurassic.
- It is easier to do this if the player uses a continue or a revive while still riding that stegosaurus, as the amount of shrubs eaten rolls over with the continue, for example, if the player eats 6 shrubs before they are thrown off, they can use a continue or a revive and eat 3 shrubs to make the Stegosawrus appear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Stegosawrus Edit
- The Stegosawrus is a pun, with 'saw' replacing the 'sau' of 'stegosaurus'. The appearance reflects this.
- The description plays on the Julius Caesar quote 'I came, I saw, I conquered'.
- The Stegosawrus was released on the 22nd of June 2017 in version 1.9.0 along with all other stegosauruses.
- The Baby Stegosawrus' abilities, along with the remaining stegosauruses', changed version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The previous abilities were "Lasso starts 9% larger", "Lasso shrinks 9% slower" and "Animals get angry 9% slower".
- The Stegosawrus's XP changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The original XP value was 12.
- The Stegosawrus is the only stegosaurus that can appear before 1000m.