|Distance Found||> 1150m|
The Strawbeary is the second polar bear that can be found in the game.
The Strawbeary is mostly coloured a pinkish dark red, almost a rose colour, with the exception of its nose, tail and claws. On its red body it has small translucent squares dotted around. Its nose is coloured lime green, contrasting greatly from its body. Its tail can be seen to be the same colour as its nose, and has two rings of leaves sprouting out in different directions from the centre of its backside, with the top layer having four stiff leaves and the bottom layer having seven looser ones. This forms a strawberry top-like appearance. Its claws can be seen to be dark olive.
Deliciously sweet and best served with chocolate or ice cream.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 1200m.
Baby Strawbeary Edit
- The Strawbeary was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Strawbeary is a pun on a strawberry, a small, sweet, red fruit notable for having its seeds on the outside of the fruit.
- The description reflects this, referencing how strawberries are often eaten dipped in melted chocolate or with ice cream.
- The Baby Strawbeary's unusually high boost in effectiveness of eating animals when sidekicked reflects how strawberries are a food, and are eaten.
- The description contained several errors upon release. Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end, and additionally, the word "ice cream" was written incorrectly as "Ice cream".
|Polar Bear||Strawbeary||Polo Bear||Solar Bear||Patroller Bear|
|Roller Bear||Bowler Bear||Lumbearjack|