|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Sunset Twinkle appears mostly identical to the White Fox, with a few differences. Its body is coloured lavender, with dark purple ears and lower legs, and it has a mop of striped purple and magenta hair on its head, along with a similarly coloured tail. It also emits a purple trail that appears almost as an extension of its tail, as well as white sparkle effects surrounding itself.
Lead character from the popular TV series: My Little Foxy.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 4 or greater.
- White Fox tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Sunset Twinkle Edit
- The Sunset Twinkle was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Sunset Twinkle's name and appearance are obvious references to Twilight Sparkle, a major character in the My Little Pony franchise.
- The words "sunset" and "twinkle" are synonyms for the words "twilight" and "sparkle", respectively.
- The Sunset Twinkle's description references Twilight Sparkle's status in the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
|White Fox||Faux News||El Zorro||Kitsune||Goldifox|
|Clockwork Fox||Jukefox||Sunset Twinkle|