|Distance Found||> 1150m|
The Sydney Operasaurus is the second stegosaurus in zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their stegosaurus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Sydney Operasaurus looks mostly identical to the Stegosaurus, although it is now coloured light brown, fading downward to a slightly more pinkish colour. However, its most obvious distinguishing factor is that instead of two adjacent rows of plates, the Sydney Operasaurus, as its name would suggest, has a single row of "shells" inspired by its namesake. There are two smaller "shells" on its tail, facing outwards from each other, to more clearly resemble the building it is based on.
It's not over until the fat stegosaurus sings.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 6 or greater.
- Stegosaurus tamed.
- Stegosaurus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1150m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 1150m.
Baby Sydney Operasaurus Edit
- The Sydney Operasaurus was released on the 22nd of June 2017 in version 1.9.0 along with all other stegosauruses.
- The Sydney Operasaurus references the Sydney Opera House, a well known building based in Sydney, Australia.
- The Sydney Operasaurus' description references the saying "it's not over until the fat lady sings", referring to the structure of many operas.
- The Baby Sydney Operasaurus' abilities, along with the remaining stegosauruses', changed version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The previous abilities were "Animals get angry 3% slower", "Ridden animals are 6% slower" and "Bucks are 3% smaller".