|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The TV HIND is the fourth hind in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hind habitat to level 5 or higher.
The TV HIND is a dull blue colour, with antlers replaced by grey television antennae. Each side of its body is a gold-rimmed rounded box, with two small gold and grey knobs on the side closer to the head, representing a television. On its backside is a grey box featuring a zig-zag shaped lever of some sort, with a yellow end.
The best way to watch the Olympics from the comfort of your own home
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 1 or greater.
- Ceryneian Hind tamed.
- Hind habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby TV HIND Edit
- The TV HIND is a play on a television, or TV.
- The description specifically mentions the Olympics to play on Olympus, which the Olympus were forged upon in the first place.
|Ceryneian Hind||Elaphoi Khrysokeroi||Oh Deer Lord||TV HIND||Beehind|
|Hindsight||Golden Hinde||Mi-24 Hind|