|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Tankylosaurus is the fifth ankylosaurus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their ankylosaurus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Tankylosaurus is nearly identical to the Ankylosaurus, although there are a number of differences that distinguish it from its brethren. It is almost completly covered with plating coloured with varying shades of green in an army man camouflage pattern. The legs are a plain dark green and its head is as normal, except for the green camo-coloured helmet with a similarly coloured cannon spouting from it. Finally, its signature tail club is styled as a grenade.
This all-terrain armoured dino is a distant predecessor to those used in WWI.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 4 or greater.
- Ankylosaurus tamed.
- Ankylosaurus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Tankylosaurus Edit
- The name Tankylosaurus is a portmanteau of the words 'tank' and 'ankylosaurus', with the Tankylosaurus being a play on a stereotypical tank used in war.
- This is supported by the description, which also references the age-old extinction of dinosaurs.
- The Tankylosaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.