|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Thesaurus is the fifth stegosaurus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their stegosaurus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Thesaurus uses the appearance of the Stegosaurus as a base to add features. Its head, tail and limbs are coloured a yellowish-green, and it wears black thick-rimmed glasses and a red bow tie. Comprising most of its body is a thick, nondescript, dark green book with a black top edge and a yellow border. In place of regular plates are yellow sticky notes in two loose "rows". There are a few more sticky notes on its tail.
Wants to be your friend, companion, pal, mate, buddy, partner, …
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 5 or greater.
- Stegosaurus tamed.
- Stegosaurus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Thesaurus Edit
- The Thesaurus references a thesaurus, a book that lists words with similar meaning to each other.
- The Thesaurus' description references the purpose of a thesaurus; to provide similar words to a given word.
- Whether coincidental or not, the Thesaurus incorporates many elements from a stereotypical bookworm.