|Distance Found||> 85m|
The Threecan has the same body features as the Toucan, having a dark grey body. Its primary difference is that it has three heads, with the Threecan's right head being coloured identically to the Toucan (orange), its left being coloured identically to the Hornbill (pink fading to yellow) and its middle one being moss green with an orange area in the middle and a velvet purple tip. Each head has a light blue outline around each eye, and a green section below each eye.
So much bill.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 5 or greater.
- Land an 85m jump off a toucan (previously 100m) in Jungle.
- A baby animal that boosts jump speed and/or height makes this mission easier.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Threecan Edit
- The Threecan is a play on 'Toucan', with 'tou-' being a homophone of 'two', and three being the next number after two.
- The description "so much bill" refers to the already large size of a toucan's bill, and how in this case, this is multiplied by three.
- The Threecan was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all original Savannah animals, Jungle and all other original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Threecan's secret mission used to be to jump 100m off a toucan, instead of the current 85m. This changed in version 1.5.0 on the 27th of January 2017.
- Every now and then, a hint appears regarding how to tame the Threecan. The hint is "After jumping from a toucan, you can fly almost 100m by yourself".
- This hint is yet to change since the secret mission itself changed.