|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Threenix has a similar shape to the Phoenix, however, it most noticeably has the addition of two heads branching out from its body, just to the side of its original head. The Threenix's main colour scheme is reddish-orange and dark magenta, with dark magenta making up a circle originating from the centre of its back, which fades into the reddish orange. Each of the spikes on its head and its beaks are also coloured magenta, with reddish-orange making up the rest of its body.
Three beaks are better than one.
- Ship upgraded to Olympus 3 or greater.
- Have three phoenixes eaten by griffins in one run.
- Can include wild griffins eating wild phoenixes.
- The player is recommended to wait and allow the griffin to fly up so as to avoid being at ground level when a phoenix does appear on the screen.
- The player can use multiple griffins in one run to do this, as well as use a continue.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Threenix Edit
- The Threenix was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The Threenix is a rhyming play on 'phoenix', with 'three' and 'phoe-' rhyming.
- The description carries on the three theme, playing on the saying "two heads are better than one".
- The secret mission also plays on the three theme, with three phoenixes being required to be eaten.
- The Threenix's XP changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The original XP value was 12.
|Phoenix||Corvus||Stymphalian Bird||Aetos Dios||Alectryon|
|Threenix||Avian Attorney||Remix Phoenix|