|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Tiger Lily is green with black stripes on most of its body, with the green fading into orange towards its head. Its head is red, and has a flower with five round petals around its neck, coloured red fading into yellow from head to tip of petal. Sprouting from its head are three pistils that have red stigma and maroon stalks.
The most beautiful of all the tigers.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 4 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Tiger Lily boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Jungle permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2200m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Tiger Lily boss mission is fairly simple, with the player being required to ride gorillas and alligators to catch up to the Tiger Lily, which can be seen running very fast. To catch up to the Tiger Lily, the player is recommended to utilise trees and rocks with gorillas and avoid water, or use alligators when there are patches of water as they move much faster when the alligator habitat is upgraded to level 1. It is recommended not to jump onto the Tiger Lily when in water on a gorilla as the Tiger Lily will run past the player. Once the player lassos the Tiger Lily, it is simple as it can eat both gorillas and alligators.
Baby Tiger Lily Edit
- The Tiger Lily plays on a tiger lily, a type of flower that is usually orange with black spots.
- The description plays on the notion that flowers are beautiful.
- The Baby Tiger Lily's ability where mating animals appear 12% more often plays on the idea that flowers are romantic, hence relating to mating.
|Tiger||Liger||Crouching Tiger||White Tiger||H.R. Tiger|
|Tiger Lily||Pink Panthera||Tigermoth||Santa Claws|