|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Tigermoth is coloured a fuller orange than the Tiger, being closer to red. Its head features two antennae which are black, bent at the top and have a round ball on the end. Most strikingly, the Tigermoth has a pair of wings with black outlines which have sections coloured beige, white and cyan. From its wings it releases sparkles which are diamonds with inward-curving edges coloured beige and cyan.
Don't leave the lights on when you go camping...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 4 or greater.
- Tiger tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1800m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Tigermoth Edit
- The Tigermoth was released in version 1.7.0 along with all other endangered animals.
- The Tigermoth is a play on a real life garden tiger moth, a type of moth, as opposed to a tiger moth plane, a popular recreational aeroplane.
- The description supports the moth reference, playing on how moths are attracted to lights and the predatory characteristics of tigers.
|Tiger||Liger||Crouching Tiger||White Tiger||H.R. Tiger|
|Tiger Lily||Pink Panthera||Tigermoth||Santa Claws|