|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Tigermoth is the eighth tiger that can be found in the game. Like all other endangered animals, it can only be found on random days. Its match can then be found on random days after the player has tamed it.
The Tigermoth is coloured a fuller orange than the Tiger, being closer to red. Its head features two antennae which are black, bent at the top and have a round ball on the end. Most strikingly, the Tigermoth has a pair of wings with black outlines which have sections coloured beige, white and cyan. From its wings it releases sparkles which are diamonds with inward-curving edges coloured beige and cyan.
Don't leave the lights on when you go camping...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 4 or greater.
- Tiger tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1800m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Tigermoth Edit
- The Tigermoth was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Tigermoth is a play on a real life garden tiger moth, a type of moth, as opposed to a tiger moth plane, a popular recreational aeroplane.
- The description supports the moth reference, playing on how moths are attracted to lights and the predatory characteristics of tigers.
|Tiger||Liger||Crouching Tiger||White Tiger||H.R. Tiger|
|Tiger Lily||Pink Panthera||Tigermoth||Santa Claws|