|Distance Found||> 1150m|
The Triceraclops is the second triceratops in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their triceratops habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Triceraclops is mostly identical in design to the Triceratops, with a few differences. It is coloured purple fading down to a sandy yellow, with black accents, seen in extra protrusions on its frill and back. Most notable is its single eye and horn, which is perhaps its biggest differentiating feature.
One eye and one horn is how eye roll.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Triceratops tamed.
- Triceratops habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1150m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and not before 1150m.
Baby Triceraclops Edit
- The Triceraclops was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Triceraclops is a reference to the cyclops, a Greek mythical creature known for its single eye.
- Its description references its unique appearance, being the only Triceratops with one eye and one horn. It also contains a pun to the phrase 'how I roll', being replaced with "how eye roll" to relate to the cyclops theme.