|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Trojan Zebra is coloured similarly to the Zebra, except its lower legs and upper body have a slight yellow tinge. It also wears a helmet which is gold in colour and has a red mohawk of feathers, which represents a Spartan helmet, and a gold and red saddle.
- Ship upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- It is Savannah 4 because an epic animal can make up the seven required animals.
- Ride seven different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Savannah.
- The player can start on any animal from any zone, including epic animals, and the starting animal is included as part of the seven animals. A tip is to start as a rarer animal (e.g. a vulture) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. an elephant), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Trojan Zebra Edit
- The Trojan Zebra is a reference to the Trojan Horse, a large wooden horse constructed to conceal 40 men from the Greek mythological story 'The Trojan War'.
- The Trojan Zebra's affiliated description is also a possible reference to the Trojan War, where the Spartans waged war against the Trojans.
- The game drops a hint about how to get the Trojan Zebra. Every now and then, the message "Riding 7 different animals in a row is a difficult feat." will appear.
|Zebra||Brazeb||Candicorn||Punky Zeb||Elektro Zebra|
|Trojan Zebra||Legend of Zebra||Zegasus||Kirin|