|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Trojan Zebra is coloured similarly to the Zebra, except its lower legs and upper body have a slight yellow tinge. It also wears a helmet which is gold in colour and has a red mohawk of feathers, which represents a Spartan helmet, and a gold and red saddle.
- Ship upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- It is Savannah 4 because an epic animal can make up the seven required animals.
- Ride seven different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Savannah.
- The player can start on any animal from any zone, including epic animals, and the starting animal is included as part of the seven animals. A tip is to start as a rarer animal (e.g. a vulture) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. an elephant), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Trojan Zebra Edit
- The Trojan Zebra was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Trojan Zebra is a reference to the Trojan Horse, a large wooden horse constructed to conceal 40 men from the Greek mythological story 'The Trojan War'.
- The Trojan Zebra's affiliated description is also a possible reference to the Trojan War, where the Spartans waged war against the Trojans.
- The game drops a hint about how to get the Trojan Zebra. Every now and then, the message "Riding 7 different animals in a row is a difficult feat." will appear.
|Zebra||Brazeb||Candicorn||Punky Zeb||Elektro Zebra|
|Trojan Zebra||Legend of Zebra||Zegasus||Kirin||Merry-go-round|