|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Tropical Emu is the seventh emu that the player can obtain. It can be unlocked when the player upgrades their emu habitat to level 9.
The Tropical Emu has a rich brown body with caramel coloured edges, and has caramel coloured legs with cheese coloured feet and brown toes. Around its neck is a Hawaiian flower necklace, with flowers coloured blue, orange, faded red, yellow, purple, green and amber. Its head features a disorganised mass of blunt green shards which represent a coconut tree's leaves, which is supported by the three brown coconuts which sit just above its beak.
Emu and the coconut, put them both together. Emu and the coconut, then you feel better.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 3 or greater.
- Emu tamed.
- Emu habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1600m in Outback
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1600m.
Baby Tropical Emu Edit
- The Tropical Emu was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The description references Harry Nilsson's 'Coconut', specifically the lyrics "You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both together / Put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better". The song can be listened to here.
|Emu||Aviator Emu||Emo||Emusician||Dame Emu|
|Fiery Phoemu||Tropical Emu||Cock-a-doodle-emu|