|Distance Found||> 2500m|
The Two-nicorn is the sixth type of goat. Like all other boss animals, the player can only initially befriend it by completing a minigame called a boss mission, but after it has been befriended it can be found in the stampede.
The Two-nicorn is a pale blue colour, with blue wings that have a single split area. It has purple twisted horns that are a lighter shade of purple at the base, and has a rainbow area around its head and eyes.
Universally regarded to be twice as awesome.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Two-nicorn boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Mountains permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2500m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2500m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The mission begins with the player on a Mountain Goat, with the Two-nicorn visible ahead standing still. The player then has to navigate an angry Two-nicorn through several series of collections of trees and rocks, very narrow sections and lines of small rocks, each without walls on either side. It is recommended to travel in as straight a line as possible to avoid falling off the cliff sideways, and to use a baby animal which reduces height of bucks (e.g. Baby Mk.II Stealth Goat) to avoid falling off in narrow curved sections. When it comes to the line of rocks, the player can either try waiting for a big buck to jump over the rocks or go through one of the many tiny gaps.
Baby Two-nicorn Edit
- The Two-nicorn is a play on a unicorn, with the name being "Two-nicorn" due to goats having two horns.
- The description references how unicorns are considered to be awesome, with twice the horns equalling twice the awesomeness.
- A unicorn's rarity and specialness is played on by the Baby Two-nicorn's ability where rare animals appear 8% more often.
|Mountain Goat||Viking Goat||Aqua Goat||Go-Nut||Mk.II Stealth Goat|