|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The UFG is the sixth giraffe that can be befriended. Like all other boss animals, the player is required to complete a minigame or mini-quest called a boss mission to find and befriend it for the first time, but can be found in the stampede afterwards.
The UFG is dark teal with a scaly light mint coloured pattern specked with a darker green on every plate. Its head is large and bulbous giving it the alien look, and its legs are mainly teal with light grey hooves. Wrapped around the UFG's neck is a red and white scarf which circles its neck twice.
Nobody knows the truth about its origins, but we're pretty sure the government is behind it.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete UFG boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Savannah permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2200m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The UFG boss mission is a slight increase in difficulty to the first two (Skelephant and Bosstrich, where the player has to move from giraffe to giraffe to finally get to the UFG, with a wall standing between each giraffe. A hint to where the next giraffe will be positioned on the other side of the wall is to see where the lowest part of the wall is, which is where the giraffe will be. For the final jump to the UFG, there is an extended distance between the last normal giraffe and the UFG, and there are two walls between the giraffe and the UFG. The UFG will always be positioned in the middle, so if the player aims anywhere near the middle they should be able to catch and befriend the UFG due to the large lasso size off a giraffe. It helps significantly if the player has upgraded their giraffe habitat to level 6.
Baby UFG Edit
- The UFG was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The UFG is an obvious play on a UFO, or Unidentified Flying Object.
- The description is a reference to how the government, in particular the American one, has the power to disclose and contain information about UFOs, leaving many people to believe that they are government hoaxes.
- The UFG might be a reference to E.T., since they both have a large head, and the scarf might also support this.
- The UFG's appearance changed after update 1.5.0. The UFG initially had long white alien antennas sprouting from its head (check gallery for original UFG).
- What is interesting is that the Baby UFG has the two white alien antennas suggesting that the current UFG model could be missing the antennas because of a bug.
|UFG||Giraffatar||World's Tallest Sheep||Giraffemas Tree|