|Distance Found||> 1100m|
The Volture is the eighth vulture in the game, and like all other endangered animals, it can only be found on certain random single days only. Its match can then be found on random days after the player tames it.
The Volture is completely yellow bar its beak, feet, legs and decorative extras on the back of its wings. It has spiky yellow hair in the shape of lightning bolts on its head, as well as spiky wingtip feathers, also in the shape of lightning bolts. Its beak is a creamy pink colour, with the tip of its beak being a lighter chocolate colour. Its feet are the same colour as the tip of its beak, and its legs are the same colour as the base of its beak. Its back is decorated with two black boxes with 3 power cables, coloured blue, white and red from front to back, connected in the middle by a large battery in which the player sits on when riding the Volture. It can easily be distinguished by the yellow rays bursting from its body and the lightning bolts flying out of the air just above the Volture.
This high voltage bird has a lot of potential. Keep out of water.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 5 or greater.
- Vulture tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1100m in Savannah (always found perched on rocks).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1100m.
Baby Volture Edit
- The Volture is a play on volts or voltage, hence its appearance and auras.
- The description is a dual reference to electric potential and how water must not come into contact with electricity.
- The Volture has been popularly compared to Zapdos, a legendary Pokémon from the Pokémon series, although this is likely to have been unintentional.
- The Baby Volture's ability where animals are 10% faster in water references how impure water is a very good conductor of electricity.
- The Volture was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
|Vulture||Egyptian Vulture||Viva Las Vulture||Vulture Capitalist||Pop Vulture|