|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Vulture-on is the sixth vulture available in the game. Like all secret animals, it requires the player to complete a special task to befriend it, but unlike most secret animals, it comes pre-spawned randomly, much like regular and boss animals once they have been initially befriended.
The Vulture-on has a small white head with a red beak, that has a black tip. It has blue legs, and its body is similar to that of a robot spaceship. It has fins jutting out of its shoulders, and its wings are coloured black, dull red and white, with the pattern being similar to that of many individual moving parts being put together to form almost a fighter jet wing pattern. The underside of its wing is lined with light green. Its back has a small yellow piece in the centre, and its tail is half yellow and half blue with a black outline. Finally, it has two large rocket boosters attached to its lower back, which are light grey and red with black fins and give off a jet trail.
Vulture-on is actually made up of many tiny robot vultures.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Vulture tamed (if it isn’t then a Vulture will be present on the rock instead).
- Jump to the top of a large central rock past 1000m in Savannah and the Vulture-on should be perched on top. Not all animals allow the player to jump that high, making it trickier. It is recommended to use a giraffe as giraffes have the highest and longest jump with the largest lasso size, and jump straight at the rock whenever a large rock is sighted. Alternatively, the player can use an elephant or a vulture, but these options are much more difficult.
Note: Unlike other secret animals, it is not guaranteed that it will appear every time on top of a giant rock.
Baby Vulture-on Edit
- The Vulture-on was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Vulture-on is based on Voltron, a Japanese/American animated television series featuring a team of astronauts who control a giant robot.
- Its description is also based on how Voltron is made up of many smaller robots each piloted by a different astronaut.
- The game provides a hint on how to tame the Vulture-on, which as of update 1.7.0, would disappear once the player had tamed it. The hint is "The giraffes neck is useful for reaching places only birds can reach".
- The description had a consistency error in that the 'o' in Vulture-on should not have bene capitalised as every other time it is written it is written without a capital 'o'.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Vulture||Egyptian Vulture||Viva Las Vulture||Vulture Capitalist||Pop Vulture|