|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Warrus is the fourth type of walrus in the stampede.
The Warrus is a lighter brown variant of the Walrus, and notably wears a dull teal or blue outfit with a puffy white collar and hem. Thick pockets sit on either side of its body. On its head is a snow hat which covers its ears, coloured similarly to its body clothing, with white lining the edges and front. It wears a set of reflective rectangular sunglasses, and has black dashes under its cheeks. Held in its right flipper is a short sword, almost a think dagger.
The first casualty of war is innocence.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Walrus tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra (found jumping out of large holes in the side walls).
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Warrus Edit
- The Warrus was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Warrus is a play on war.
- The description references the SL Buckley quote "The first casualty of war is innocence".
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Walrus||Sea Cow||Lawless Walrus||Warrus||Walrus Viking|
|Sabre Tooth Walrus||Belle of the Ballrus||Wealthy Walrus|