|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Whooodunnit is the seventh owl, unlocked when the player upgrades their owl habitat to level 9.
The Whooodunnit has brown wingtips and a brown head, which is slightly lighter at the top. The base of its wings are each coloured a spectrum of grey. In its right wing is a hexagonal magnifying glass, and stretching from its beak is a square brown pipe. A brown brimless hat sits atop its head, complete with a black ribbon arranged in a double rhombus pattern on top, known as a deerstalker.
Can often be heard interrogating people at night. "WHO?"
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 3 or greater.
- Snowy Owl tamed.
- Owl habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Whooodunnit Edit
- The Whooodunnit was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Whooodunnit is a play on a whodunnit, a detective story which involves audience engagement. Hence, the Whooodunnit's appearance is based on a stereotypical detective's.
- The description reflects this theme and plays back on an owl's typical sound.
- The Baby Whooodunnit's ability regarding rare animals may be a reference to how detectives have to search for rare clues to help solve cases.
|Snowy Owl||Horned Owl||Prowler||Barn Owl||Robin Hoot|