|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Wild Snore has brownish maroon skin. It wears a nightgown and nightcap, both coloured with blue and white vertical stripes. The nightcap has two bends, the first being a 90 degree one and the second being around 70 degrees, and has a white pom-pom on the end. On its feet it dons 4 light blue slippers, one on each of its trotters.
Uproarious, but cannot hear itself and thus sleeps soundly.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Wild Boar tamed.
- Boar habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Wild Snore Edit
- The Wild Snore was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- It is a reverse play on the Wild Boar.
- The Baby Wild Snore's ability where ridden animals are 5% slower references individuals being slower when sleepy. Also, its ability where bucks are 10% smaller references how sleepy individuals are less likely to become angry, and are overall less energetic.
|Wild Boar||Indian Boar||Boaring||Borc||Beautiful Boar|
|Hog Rider||Wild Snore||BoarBQ||Frankenswine|