|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The World's Tallest Sheep is the eighth giraffe that can be befriended. Like all other endangered animals, it can only be found for certain random days. Its match can then be found on certain random days after the player tames it.
The World's Tallest Sheep has a long, black neck, black hooves, a dark grey head and dark grey legs. Around the back of its head and its whole torso, it has white areas representing sheep wool that are puffier than usual, again to resemble a sheep. Its mane is also white. Its horns are similar to a ram's, being large, thick, sharp and downwards-curling, coloured a dark beige or a yellowish khaki colour and featuring lines running horizontally down the outside edge of the horns representing the ridges on a ram's horn. Like all other original endangered animals, it releases a trail, this one being a short thick trail of small white clouds.
This giraffe really has its head in the clouds.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 3 or greater.
- Giraffe tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1800m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby World's Tallest Sheep Edit
- The World's Tallest Sheep is a play on a giraffe's height.
- The description plays on the madness of the World's Tallest Sheep being a type of giraffe and how it could quite literally have its "head up in the clouds" due to its height. This is also supported by the fact that it has a trail of clouds behind it.
- One of the Baby World's Tallest Sheep's attributes, specifically the one referring to taming, is a reference to sheep being tame animals and easy to farm due to their following nature.
- The World's Tallest Sheep was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
|UFG||Giraffatar||World's Tallest Sheep||Giraffemas Tree|