|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Zegasus is the eighth type of zebra that the player can obtain in the game. It is an endangered animal, meaning that it can only be found on certain random days. Its match can then be found on a certain random day after the player tames it.
With colourful sparkles and feathers streaming from it, wings and blue stripes, the Zegasus is extremely prominent. There is an azure blue horn on its head with five lighter coloured outdented rings, a black-striped head, a mostly blue-striped torso and legs and two large angel wings which are tinted pale blue. The sparkles which the Zegasus emits are coloured green, blue, gold and red, are curved four-pointed diamonds and are variously sized. Finally, the feathers which it releases are lilac in colour.
This zebra is just like Pegasus but with stripes, for better visibility in the air.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 5 or greater.
- Zebra tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1600m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Zegasus Edit
- The Zegasus is a play on a pegasus.
- The description references how a pegasus has never been spotted in real life before.
- The Zegasus, like the Pegasaurus, is only Pegasus-themed by name. However, its appearance suggests it is not a true Pegasus, as Pegasi do not have horns. The Zegasus is actually more similar to a winged unicorn.
- The Zegasus was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
|Zebra||Brazeb||Candicorn||Punky Zeb||Elektro Zebra|
|Trojan Zebra||Legend of Zebra||Zegasus||Kirin||Merry-go-round|